Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Epiphany!!!


I have come to the realization that while I prefer men sexually, I don't actually enjoy talking to most of them! For instance, I came into the usual bookstore haunt today after work only to find Bookstore Boy there, working on a paper. OMG! His conversations are so dry and stale, even though he is quite attractive in his own way. Thank goodness that Stalker was entertaining me via text. Yeah, I know it was rude, but I also knew that Bookstore Boy would never taste the sweetness of this cookie when I discovered he was homophobic. I mentioned my gay BFF, and I thought he was going to run out of the bookstore! He told me he could never be around me while I was with my gay BFF, and that, my dear bloggers, is a definite turn-off! Other than that, it is more like a chore than a pleasure to think of what to say to him. I mean, the conversation doesn't just flow with back and forth witty banter, like the conversations I have with Stalker. When we are around each other, it's electric*! There is an automatic smile on my face whenever he is around, and we are rarely at a loss for words, as silly as they may be at times. I forget all my worries and problems when he is around. Stalker radiates positivity in what has been a dark world lately. So whether what we are doing is right or wrong, I want it while it exists.

That electricity also makes for some of the best sex EVER!! Yeah, I said it...EVER! I can't get enough of him deep inside me...it's slow, sensual, and dare I say it...meaningful?! Does that even make sense? I'm not even sure how to describe it...I just know that I can't get enough of it.

So back to the Bookstore Boy...he delayed my updating of this blog with his presence. I came to the bookstore just to work on the blog, and there he sat with me blog-blocking for an hour and a half. Then Stalker came by the bookstore** after Bookstore Boy left. Looks like I may have to find a new blog spot!

* Yeah, I know it's cliche!
** "to see your face and hear your voice," said Stalker

10 comments:

plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Oh well it's nice to have options. Lucky you! :-) Keep up the good blogging.
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

lisaq said...

Ugh! Hate it when the conversation doesn't flow naturally. Feels like I'm a dentist pulling teeth! And as far as the homophob thing, that would definitely be a deal breaker.

Roxy said...

how dare he blog-block you!

Can't wait to hear more about the stalker!

jo said...

i've always said that i love effortless rapport. it stresses me out if i have to think of what to say to someone. but of 'coz i suppose some silences sometimes is natural...

so what is going on with stalker? is there any real potential there?

SaneAndSingle said...

I don't know if there is any real potential. There would be if he didn't have his "situation". Only he can answer that at this point.

You Make My Date said...

Haha blog-blocking, that's brilliant!

I totally get what you mean about guys you can't talk to/don't have chemistry with despite their physical attractiveness. It's the David Beckham syndrome: they look so pretty, but you never want them to open their mouths. Unless it's for something other than speaking ;)

Nomad said...

we're not all dry! i assure you!

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

"blog blocking"...lol.

I've (unfortunately) realized that I require more than a pretty face to keep me entertained. It is SOO much harder to find someone who is attractive and intelligent.

SaneAndSingle said...

I know you aren't all dry! Just unfortunately, the guys I always vibe with seem to have someone else or are otherwise unavailable!

It is difficult to find the right combination of attractiveness and intelligence. :-(

Verity Vaudeville said...

It's tender and bonding and gives you that ultimate rush of euphoria...