Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Epiphany!!!


I have come to the realization that while I prefer men sexually, I don't actually enjoy talking to most of them! For instance, I came into the usual bookstore haunt today after work only to find Bookstore Boy there, working on a paper. OMG! His conversations are so dry and stale, even though he is quite attractive in his own way. Thank goodness that Stalker was entertaining me via text. Yeah, I know it was rude, but I also knew that Bookstore Boy would never taste the sweetness of this cookie when I discovered he was homophobic. I mentioned my gay BFF, and I thought he was going to run out of the bookstore! He told me he could never be around me while I was with my gay BFF, and that, my dear bloggers, is a definite turn-off! Other than that, it is more like a chore than a pleasure to think of what to say to him. I mean, the conversation doesn't just flow with back and forth witty banter, like the conversations I have with Stalker. When we are around each other, it's electric*! There is an automatic smile on my face whenever he is around, and we are rarely at a loss for words, as silly as they may be at times. I forget all my worries and problems when he is around. Stalker radiates positivity in what has been a dark world lately. So whether what we are doing is right or wrong, I want it while it exists.

That electricity also makes for some of the best sex EVER!! Yeah, I said it...EVER! I can't get enough of him deep inside me...it's slow, sensual, and dare I say it...meaningful?! Does that even make sense? I'm not even sure how to describe it...I just know that I can't get enough of it.

So back to the Bookstore Boy...he delayed my updating of this blog with his presence. I came to the bookstore just to work on the blog, and there he sat with me blog-blocking for an hour and a half. Then Stalker came by the bookstore** after Bookstore Boy left. Looks like I may have to find a new blog spot!

* Yeah, I know it's cliche!
** "to see your face and hear your voice," said Stalker

10 comments:

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Oh well it's nice to have options. Lucky you! :-) Keep up the good blogging.
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

lisaq said...

Ugh! Hate it when the conversation doesn't flow naturally. Feels like I'm a dentist pulling teeth! And as far as the homophob thing, that would definitely be a deal breaker.

Roxy said...

how dare he blog-block you!

Can't wait to hear more about the stalker!

jo said...

i've always said that i love effortless rapport. it stresses me out if i have to think of what to say to someone. but of 'coz i suppose some silences sometimes is natural...

so what is going on with stalker? is there any real potential there?

SaneAndSingle said...

I don't know if there is any real potential. There would be if he didn't have his "situation". Only he can answer that at this point.

Lifestyle Lookbook said...

Haha blog-blocking, that's brilliant!

I totally get what you mean about guys you can't talk to/don't have chemistry with despite their physical attractiveness. It's the David Beckham syndrome: they look so pretty, but you never want them to open their mouths. Unless it's for something other than speaking ;)

Nomad said...

we're not all dry! i assure you!

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

"blog blocking"...lol.

I've (unfortunately) realized that I require more than a pretty face to keep me entertained. It is SOO much harder to find someone who is attractive and intelligent.

SaneAndSingle said...

I know you aren't all dry! Just unfortunately, the guys I always vibe with seem to have someone else or are otherwise unavailable!

It is difficult to find the right combination of attractiveness and intelligence. :-(

The Girl From Back Then said...

It's tender and bonding and gives you that ultimate rush of euphoria...