Sunday, October 18, 2009

Addickted


Nope...it's not a typo! I am adDICKted...to Stalker's body, dick, oral tricks, and sensual touch. More about all that later. Let me tell ya about the day he planned for us yesterday, since we couldn't actually make it out of town for the weekend.

He wanted to treat me to a stress relief weekend, since so much has been going on in my life, both personally and professionally, lately. It began Friday night with popcorn, candy, and wine while watching movies. Of course, sex soon followed. After a few hours of sleep, we woke at 6:00 AM and headed out of the city and into the mountains. We had a HUGE breakfast* and then went horseback riding. We took the river route, so we got to ride the horseys through the water! This was sooo exciting to me, because I had never even touched, much less straddled, a horse before. After horseback riding, we stopped for hot chocolate and started back toward the city. Once back at my place, he treated me to a full-body massage**, which led to more mind-boggling sex. At one point Stalker expressed that he had never felt anything like it. I agreed that it does get better and better each time. It's becoming like a fucking drug!

While Stalker went home for an hour or so to shower and change clothes, I rested my now well stretched and achy legs, then got in the shower and changed clothes myself. When he picked me up, we headed out to two haunted houses. It has been years since I went to a haunted house! Such fun...

Bet you can't guess how the night ended?? Uh huh...another fix for my adDICKtion...

* a restaurant/chalet that literally brings the whole breakfast buffet menu to your table!!
** Stalker was going to treat me to a real spa massage, but we couldn't get a last minute appointment.

3 comments:

Dater at Large said...

I'm new to your blog (it's great!) and have been following the Stalker tale with great interest since I went through a similar situation a few years ago.

I know you're got your head on *kind of* straight with this one, but I must yell "Danger!" If he's not really available, this probably only ends badly.

It's hell to have to go through losing a great sex partner AND someone you actually enjoy spending time with.

That said, I hope he does become available... sounds like there's a lot more than sex-awesomeness between you guys.

Little Miss Angry said...

haha. i'm so jealous! ;) but good for you.

jo said...

it does sound like a great stress relief weekend :) but yeah well, it's kinda confusing when Stalker isn't really available eh?