Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm in!

The move is completed. Teacher Man and one of The Queens came over to help out a little. Teacher Man woke to his own problems yesterday morning...a leaky ceiling. So he wasn't able to stay too long. He called last night to see how the rest of the move went (the movers were here when he came over), and we decided that we might meet up for lunch tomorrow before both of us go out of town for the holidays.

As for the move, the movers were over-priced and didn't even move everything! Ugh...I was running up and down the stairs moving leftover odds and ins all freaking day yesterday. I didn't sit down from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM!! Oh, how my body aches!! I tried to do a little Christmas shopping this morning and managed to get a few things for the family before I couldn't take the pain in my knees any longer! I'm on the sofa resting my achy bones...ok, really my knee.

3 comments:

The Angel and Demon Within said...

All that running up and down the stairs will just make your butt look cuter! ;)

I'm glad the move is over with and you can take a day or so to relax before you head for your families.

Fingers crossed this visit will be less eventful than Thanksgiving.

I really want to see a photo of Teacher Man... smiling.

Dater at Large said...

Glad you're in and hope you're able to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Interested to see what develops with Teacher Man...

StudentOfLife said...

Woo Hoo! I know it's a relief to have that move done!! I'm sorry you're suffering for it, tho. :-( Have fun with your family... if you're able to... and give me a call next week! Love ya!