Sunday, June 29, 2008

FWB...how it came to be...Chapter I

The FWB*...he began as a crush...

The FWB* and I met at orientation for my last job. Well I say met, but really I just watched him from across the room. He was sooo ridiculously cute with his wittle baby face and smile that made me melt. For the entire 4 days, I tried to find the right opportunity to approach him...hell, a REASON to approach him. Even though I seem like a loud-mouth, I am actually rather shy when it comes to boys! hehe

It turns out that he would be working upstairs from me, so there was no rush. But what did I do?? I stalked him. Yep. I MySpace-stalked the guy! Once I found out his name, I looked him up on MySpace....lo and behold! There my cutie was! So I added him as a friend. He then responded with a flirty little message. We had a MySpace relationship for a few weeks, and finally! he asked for my phone number. Things moved quickly from there, and we made plans to do dinner and a movie one Friday night after work. Of course, if you know me, you know that if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong! And accordingly, FWB* had to work late and had to reschedule for Sunday night. Sunday night rolled around, and he was late coming back into town (weekend trip) and rescheduled again. This was not looking good, my friends...

By the time we could actually find a mutually good time to meet, we decided to just rent a DVD. And well...we didn't exactly "watch" it! There was no question about the physical chemistry between us. Like a magnet to steel, he was to me. However, we didn't "seal the deal" that first night, but the second time he came over....WOW! BEST. DICK. EVER. I fell...hard...fast!


*Name withheld to protect fantabulous (possibly magical) dick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Protect the dick, or keep it to yourself? =) Teasing of course. There's nothing like that great FWB situation.

That said, I can totally understand the self imposed celibacy, I've been there.

jo said...

oh yay! finally the story on FWB... looking forward to hearing more (past and maybe present?) stories :P

lisa q. said...

"Of course, if you know me, you know that if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong!" Damn! Sounds just like me!

Looking forward to chapter 2!

Roxy said...

big fan of FWBs... just don't ever let your feelings go beyond friend.