Monday, June 9, 2008

From Coffee to Bed...in 8 months...



I was awakened by a text message on my cell phone this morning. When I looked at the message, it said, "U want me to come spend the night tonight and watch movies? :)"
My reply...."No"


Normally, this would have been a sweet little offer coming from my boyfriend, or even someone I have been dating/hanging out with for a while. But this??? This was from a guy I haven't talked to since October 2007....yep about 8 months ago! Um...WTF? To top it all off, I only went out on ONE date with him back in October...we met at a Starbucks and chatted for a while. I'm not even sure if that's a date!

What the hell??? Why?? I'm befuddled.

2 comments:

P.O.M. said...

HA! We must be dating some of the same idiots. Seriously, wtf is up with these chumps?

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

I had, "TheShotGirl" (from my blog) call me at 12:30am, after a good 8-10 months of not talking, and ask if she could come stay for the night. I was 30 min into my bday and in a funk, so I made that mistake, again.

People can be dumb..not just men.