Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wish me Luck...


So I've decided that I need to clear my head. I'm taking this class that is soon to end...thank God!! I'm also looking for a job (ahem...so if you know anybody in the legal field, get at me!). These two things have kept me in a haze.

I want sex....but I don't want sex with just anybody. And there is nobody in my life that isn't just anybody. You following me? I'm thinking I need a real connection with someone. It's been too long. I'm lonely. I'm horny.

So yeah, I'm thinking I'm entering into a self-imposed celibacy phase. Yeah, it doesn't have to make sense, even though it does to me.

7 comments:

jo said...

i can totally relate with the whole wanting to find a real connection with someone. i think i've found that... but i just need him to want me as well. this sucks.

SaneAndSingle said...

What's sad is...I ALWAYS have a crush. I don't have one now, oddly enough. It's strange really. I don't remember a time I've been so alone.

Jo, I hope for your sake he realizes he wants you. Let us know how that works out!

lisa q. said...

Ugh! I am soooo feelin' you on this one!

jo said...

ahh the crush... seriously i think i know why it's called a crush... 'coz you just get crushed haha!

but that said, sometimes crushes are excellent. they just help you get through the day 'coz you're focussing on something else...

Anonymous said...

best of luck finding that guy! or... should it work out... best of luck with the celibacy!

Anonymous said...

The "I'm lonely" part? I totally get it. Sometimes, I'll look at other people who've managed to get their shit together and I just think, "How do they do it? How do they find the right person and just move onto that next stage in their lives?" It's friggin' weird how that still manages to elude me.

SaneAndSingle said...

Ah, all the lonely people...you make me feel..well...not so alone!

Ecrivain...I know EXACTLY what you mean! How do they get to the next step?