Friday, July 15, 2011

Wish me luck...

So Ex-Coworker is due to arrive tomorrow night. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Guess I'll figure that out when I actually lay eyes on him...heh, I doubt that's all I'll lay on him! Yeah, yeah, I have the humor of a 13 year old boy at times. Lucky him...he will get to hang with my gays for the going away lunch we are having. But we are doing dinner with a lovely couple Sunday night. I'm sure he will like that much better, since it will involve tequila and straight people. I don't think Ex-Coworker is homophobic or anything, but he is definitely a manly man. Thank goodness he is an open-minded one.

Still no word from FWB. I love how he is willing to make something work between us. Oh, and yeah, that was most definitely sarcasm. No word from Coach or Old Friend the last couple days. But I didn't really expect anymore than that. Stalker has become a texting buddy for the time being, I guess. That's about it in my world of dating!

Oh...last night the gays, the other hag, and I went to a special double feature of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2. The theater showed Part 1 at 9:00 and Part 2 at midnight. I thought it was rather fun. It is so interesting to see all the people who show up, dressed as the characters for the movies. I saw some very creative ones. I just wish I'd had my camera with me!

Have a fantabulous weekend, Blogland!

2 comments:

The Angel and Demon Within said...

It never fails to astonish me how all the men you date end up knocking on your door time and time again.

I can't wait to hear all about your weekend. I bet Ex-Coworker goes back home hoping to get a job in your area even more than he wanted to before. Beware of the tequila! I got into a fight with a bottle of it last weekend and it won.

FWB...***rolls eyes***
Harry Potter...Thought hard about taking my spawn last night but decided to try and talk the mate into going with us this weekend. I would have loved to have been with you last night. ***sighs*** I miss you!

Belle said...

Glad you're back! Loe your blog