Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Weekend

Well it wasn't as busy I thought it would be. There were no dates and no haunted houses. Clean cut and Bad ended up having to work, and the other guy actually "forgot" we had plans! Both of them were sending me texts and calling all week long. Then suddenly on Friday afternoon, my phone went silent. Forgetful (as he will be called from now on) did apologize. He even offered to be my massage homework, because he knows I have to do two a week. Gee...wasn't that sweet of him?

4 comments:

Ecrivain said...

Forgetful is an idiot. How do you forget you have plans? (Unless you have early on-set Alzheimer's.)

sdr said...

it's been a year...are you ever coming back? :( i miss your blog!

Unknown said...

another woman is how you forget

Unknown said...

Taht's an excuse 'cause he went out with someone else.