Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Both OG and Curvy Gurl have tagged me in the last few days! I just noticed, as I've been MIA from Blogworld lately. Again, I apologize for that! But I'm back now, bitches! :)

So according to the girls, I'm supposed to tell you all seven random things about myself. Here goes...

1. I recently became obsessed with the Twilight saga. And yes, I am aware that I am an adult!
Yes my friends, this is what I've been reading the last couple of weeks during my absence. I bought the first book two weeks ago and just could not put it down! I finally finished the fourth book a couple days ago. Now, I need to go see the movie to determine if it lives up to the books!

2. I cry if I see an animal hurt, live or on television.
Yeah, seeing humans physically hurt on television doesn't bother me, but a hurt animal gets the tears following every time. I especially can't stand to see humans be unnecessarily cruel to animals.

3. I don't remember my father.
My father and mother divorced when I was about four. He didn't keep in contact well, and I have no memory of him. He passed away a couple years ago, and some distant family found me. It was a surreal and sad experience. I regret never contacting him and never getting to know him.

4. I'm a sucker for cheesy holiday movies.
I can watch those silly Christmas movies on Lifetime all day long! :) They give me the warm and fuzzies.

5. I dance around in my underwear after I get out of the shower, while getting ready for my day.
I like to pretend I'm a sexy little sex kitten when no one is watching!

6. Very rarely do I "click" with people, male or female.
I have a quirky sense of sarcastic humor that only some people get and enjoy. Also, I'm not very good at "sugar-coating" things, so people often find me a little too honest. Don't get me wrong...I'm likable and friendly to coworkers and strangers. You just have to be strong and have a wicked sense of humor to really withstand and hang in my circle.

7. As outgoing and friendly as I can be, I'm SUPER shy with men!
I have tried time and again to approach strange men that I would like to meet but can never get up the nerve. Unfortunately, this often leaves me with men I'm not interested in asking me out, while the guys I really want to know haven't a clue how interested I am!

I tag the following:

jo
lisaQ
ecrivain
Roxy

1 comment:

Roxy said...

ooo... i might have to delay that tag.